I have entirely too many magazines. I even dedicated an entire shelf of my bookshelf to wedding paraphernalia. I see it spilling onto lower shelves in the near future. See?

I also have accumulated bags of coupons, gifts, buy this, buy that. I guess that one is really my fault for going to the bridal shows. I will say that the bargain shopper in me is thrilled at the awesome coupons I got, though.

And if all that weren't bad enough, I bought a different wedding organizer. Yes, I said different...meaning that I had one! I my defense, my mom bought it for me and although perfectly nice, it was a bit small. I mean how is a girl to choose which of the perfectly fine 20 organizers at Books a Million to use?
I finally picked a very scientific method to chose the appropriate planner. Are you ready?

No comments:
Post a Comment