Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hello, 2011!

Well, I told you.  I knew this regular blogging wouldn't last for long.  In my defense, It's been a whirlwind of a 3 weeks since I've been back to Mississippi.  I visited friends, families, and my horse.  I traveled to Southaven, Brookhaven, Birmingham, Starkville, Jacksonville, and back.  Needless to say, I'm TIRED!
My awesome horse, Sonny
Cute Aussie puppies by our dog, Stetson

my brother (Robert) his girlfriend (Courtney), Davis, and me at my Grandmother's Christmas

Maggie being a big dog (and Sadie in the backgroud)
 Christmas was amazing.  My fiance got me this little baby.  The inner nerd in me rejoices.  Funny enough, my mom got me the same thing.  How lucky could a girl get to receive 2 of the same things she absolutely loves???

I also took an awesome road trip with 4 of my best friends to watch the Bulldogs triump in the Gator Bowl.  A jolly good time was had by all.










So here I am, picking up Christmas decorations (finally, right?) and putting away the aftermath of my travels over the past 3 months.  Yuck.  I think I'll procrastinate by looking at wedding stuff :)



No comments:

Post a Comment