Monday, January 10, 2011

Ello!

I'm obsessed.  That's right.  With this couple.
Add caption

I'm not sure why, but I love them.  Not to mention I only wish I was as stylish as Kate.  I never was one of those girls who thought Prince William was ridiculously good looking, though.

Actually, it's with the whole Windsor family.  I love Queen Elizabeth.  Who doesn't love a lady who loves horses and Corgis??
Riding with President Reagan
Add caption

Last night I watched a documentary on Royal Weddings (catch it on TLC, I'm sure it will be played again).  I also took a liking to Princess Anne, an avid horsewoman.  I also learned that out of those 6 or so royal weddings that have happened since Queen Elizabeth married Prince Philip, all have ended in divorce.  I pray that it works out for this couple!!

Royal wedding watching party April 29th anyone?  Seriously though?

No comments:

Post a Comment