Man have I been into Christmas these past 2 days. Maybe it was all of the snow and ice that got me stuck in Knoxville on the way back to MS? Maybe. Or maybe because this is my favorite holiday. Period. Since I got back, I've wrapped a gabillion presents. I can't wait to give them. I'm such a kid about that. I feel like right when I buy it I have to wrap it, and when I wrap it I have to give it, so buy = give right away, right?
I watched Christmas Vacation last night for the first time this year. I also decided that I'm going to be Aunt Bethany for Halloween next year. Group costume, anyone?
I also made some cupcakes by request from my mom for the work Christmas party. There were some snowman pans on sale at Target, and we couldn't resist.
Enjoy the best time of the year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment