Sunday, December 5, 2010

Home Stretch

I went to the AAEP conference today, and I WON something!  I NEVER win ANYTHING!! I was so excited.  I won an Anavac cleaning system that cleans horses, dogs, floors, and carpets (yes, I said horses).  Only those who show will understand my excitement about that.  They're shipping it to me, and I can't wait to try it out.  My house will be so spic and span!



I'm almost done with my externship.  It's gone by really fast.  I've really enjoyed it, but I'm ready to come back to Mississippi.  This well is going to be really busy though.  See for yourself.

  • Monday:  finish experiments, update presentation, supper with a friend
  • Tuesday:  finish experiments, update presentation, supper with a friend
  • Wednesday:  shadowing a surgeon in  Annapolis; $10 steak night and Irish dancing (yea, you read me right).  It'll be a scene right out of Leap Year.
  • Thursday:  prep for presentation
  • Friday:  give presentation; PACK!!!
  • Saturday:  Christmas party
  • Sunday:  begin trek home
T-minus 8 days until Im back to Mississippi to stay :)

No comments:

Post a Comment