Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Winter Blues

This time of year is so gloomy.  Too many clouds and cold, not enough sunshine.  I started back to school with my radiology rotation Monday, and I guess I can be thankful that at least I show up and leave when the sun is out this time :)

To top it off, Davis is also gone to Missouri for a month on an externship.  The low today was 0 degrees!!!!!  I don't envy him there!  So over the past week, Ive become down Davis, my roomie, roomie's dog and cat, but I've gained Davis's cat Beach Bum to take care of for the month.

Also, my dog has decided she has a new place she likes to hang out...in the BATHTUB!!  No lie.  You can't make this kind of stuff up.  See for yourself.



I guess I should stop procrastinating and study.  Only 16 days til my birthday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment