Friday, March 4, 2011

Long Time Coming

I knew it.  I knew I would get behind.  It's wierd though, because I like reading other people's blogs....not for the "keeping up with the Joneses" part, but because my friends just flat out make me laugh.

So, here's the last month in review (hang with me, it's been a busy month!):
  • First off, Valentine's day!  I got flowers from Davis....pretty much one of my favorite things ever.
  • My Birthday!!  I LOVE birthdays.  Mine, yours, anyones.  Seriously, I love them.  If I know when yours is, expect a card via snail mail. 
    • This weekend started out with my awesome rotation-mates decorating our student room plus these really cute, yummy cupcakes from Cups-N-Cakes.

    • Davis surprised me with some new really nice sunglasses.  I've always been a $10 limit kind of girl (mostly because I usually end up crushing them or something), but I love these.  So far so good with them! 
    • I got more flowers!  My friend Katelyn sent me some (such a sweet surprise!), and my parents sent me these.  I really like the vase.

    • I went Friday night to the Dixie Nationals to watch the freestyle reining and visit friends.  Lots of fun, plus I got a new belt at the Moonlight Madness!  They also got me a cake.  And then here's what Maggie did to my piece.

    • My dear best friend Danielle came to visit me.  We had a lot of fun just catching up since our visits are, unfortunately, few and far between.  Growing up stinks sometimes.
  • I finished up my radiology rotation.  Current countdown to senior year: 7 weeks!
  • Davis came back from Missouri, but now he's in Jackson on another externship.  He's been racking up on the job interviews, so keep us in your prayers that he finds a good job!
That's it for now.  I'll try really hard to be a better blogger.   I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment