Both Davis and I have been SO incredibly blessed this weekend. I'll save the best for last so you'll read the whole thing (or so you can just skip to the bottom).
Actually on Thursday, I found out that my abstract I submitted on the research I did in Maryland was accepted! I'll have a poster at the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine conference with the basics of my data. Basically, that means I stand in front of my poster as one of the only students there so lots of doctors can intimidate me. No lie, I'm already nervous and I'm not even there! Best part: I'll be going to Denver, Colorado in June!
There was a horse show at the Horse Park this weekend, so I got to visit with my trainer and a few people from my barn. I love love love going to visit, but it makes me miss showing a lot.
And.....last but not least....
Davis got a JOB!!!
A real-live-big-boy job!!!!
I might possibly be more excited than him. This means he will be moving to Hattiesburg in about a month, so let the house hunting begin!
God is so good!! I'm continually amazed at how much He blesses us both :)
No comments:
Post a Comment