Wednesday, November 24, 2010

You Tube Addict

I have a confession.  Every once in a while, I become addicted to hilarious You Tube videos.  I even like watching the same ones over and over...I just can't help it.  So, I've decided to share my giggles. 

1. My absolute favorite ever.  I can't get over her.  She also has a good one about WWII (or III)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtX8nswnUKU

2.  This video has been the start of MANY jokes at school.  It's a little less ghetto.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtkU2ch0sRI

3.  This lady reminds me of my Nana.  I'm pretty sure she used to have the same glasses, too.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGRKTkS7pW8

4.  I can't hear this song or even see anything about Miley Cyrus without thinking about this video.  Thanks Danielle :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Ezfk7s1NyY

5.  I don't care if the Baaa-studs are part or completely fake.  They're still cool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2FX9rviEhw

Well, there you have it - a variety of my favorites.  Enjoy these while eating some pecan pie :)

1 comment:

  1. I just watched all of these and laughed like crazy! I love the kittens girl; she is the best.

    By the way, I love your Vera stockings :)

    ReplyDelete