Sunday, November 21, 2010

Hello Mississippi

I made it back to Mississippi, even if it is just for a week.  My sweet fiance' came to Memphis to pick me up, and then we went to the State vs. Arkansas game.  It was rather chilly up top in the stands, but it was fun even if we did lose. 

This afternoon, my roomie and I put up our Christmas decorations.  I know, it's not even Thanksgiving yet.  BUT I will be headed back to Southaven on Thursday so there wouldn't be time.  Here is our pretty tree.  Sorry about the lack or ornaments toward the bottom.  Little dog + big dog tail + cat = asking for trouble

And our wall of stockings....



I'm SO SO glad to be back and getting to spend some time with Davis.  After Thanksgiving, 2 more weeks in Maryland before I come home for good.  Then it's full wedding mode : )

PS - 4 more shopping Saturdays until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment